Welcome to the Truescope website (Site). The Site is operated by Truescope Operations Pty Limited (ACN 632 175 341) (Truescope) for Australia and by Truescope as agent for its related companies operating in Singapore and New Zealand.
LICENSE TO ACCESS AND USE THE SITE
Truescope grants visitors:
- a limited license to view and interact with the functionality of the Site according to its intended use, apparent functionality and design. Any unauthorised use of the Site terminates this licence.
- a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of the Site, so long as the link does not use a Truescope Trademark and is not associated with any false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive statement, information or material.
Visitors are not authorised to:
- download the Site except for when caching for transmission or delivery management purposes.
- modify the contents appearance of the Site or software comprising the Site.
- resell or to make other commercial or derivative use of the Site or its contents, by framing or otherwise.
- use data mining, robots, or similar information gathering and extraction tools.
- to access or copy any account information other than your own.
- reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, or otherwise exploit the Site or any part of the Site for any commercial purpose.
- use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing Truescope’ name or trademarks
The Site and any linked content may not be available uninterrupted or without error and not all identified defects will be corrected.
COMMUNICATING WITH TRUESCOPE
Visitors may use the “contact us” data entry field and/or published email address to communicate with Truescope. Visitors must only post or send genuine inquiries for a legitimate business purpose. Visitors must not post or send:
- information or content that is illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise may cause harm.
- software viruses, automated high-volume submissions or transmissions including any form of denial-of-service attack, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of spam.
- a false originating e-mail address or otherwise mislead as to the origin of a message or other content.
You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all relevant rights to content that you send to Truescope; that the content is accurate; that use of the content you supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity and that you will indemnify AWS for all claims resulting from content you supply.
LINKS AND THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
The Site includes links to other sites and content that is maintained by third parties (Third-party content). Truescope does not determine or control Third-party content and makes no representation or warranty in relation to the accuracy or any other aspect of Third-party content.
Our services may use application programming interfaces (API) and tokens embedded in URLs to provide access to third party content as part of our services. If you receive electronic access to third party content, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the third-party provider. In particular, for access to content on YouTube we use YouTube API Services. If you use our services to access content on YouTube you will be using YouTube API services and agree to be bound by YouTube’s Terms of Service set out here: https://www.youtube.com/t/terms
The text, images, audio, video and all software comprising the Site (including original logic, style, layout and design) is protecting by copyright. The copyright subsists throughout the world and is owned or licenced exclusively by Truescope.
Unauthorised copying, communication and other use without the express permission of Truescope is prohibited and may result in civil action, criminal prosecution and/or the payment of damages and/or penalties.
The Truescope logo is:
The word “Truescope”, the Truescope logo (in any colour combination) and the blue arrow logo are the trade marks of Truescope and may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not provided or authorised by Truescope. Unauthorised use of Truescope trade marks in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers and the public.
Truescope will take action to prevent unauthorised use of its Trademarks.
Disclaimer and liability limitation
You may have rights against Truescope arising under law that cannot be excluded or modified by agreement including by these user terms. ACCORDINGLY, THE FOLLOWING DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY APPLIES ONLY TO THE EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW.
YOU VISIT AND USE THE SITE AND THE INFORMATION PRESENTED ON THIS SITE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
TRUESCOPE MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND REGARDING THE ACCURACY, CURRENCY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) OR SERVICES DESCRIBED. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, TRUESCOPE MAKES NO WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR PURPOSE, THAT ANY; INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING ANY SOFTWARE) OR SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SITE OR SENT BY Truescope ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER MALICIOUS CODE.
TRUESCOPE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, LOSS, COSTS OR EXPENSES ARISING FROM OR IN RELATION TO THE USE OF THE SITE OR ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THE SITE INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
You agree that before making any claim against Truescope relating to or arising from the Site, your use of the Site or the information it contains you will put your claim in writing addressed to the Proper Officer at Truescope, allow Truescope not less than 30 days to consider your claim and respond, provide any information, particulars or evidence requested by Truescope and, if requested by Truescope, participate in good faith in formal mediation (the place, time and mediator to be determined in Truescope’s reasonable discretion) before commencing legal proceedings.
MODIFICATION AND SEVERABILITY